- A number of new preset girders, including a distortion object demo and an audio waveform
- Increased resolution of distortion grid, makes all the distortion effects look smoother. Surprisingly enough this didn’t seem to cause a frame rate hit. I guess I’m fill rate limited
- 2 new distortion types: wave and drag
- Distortion intensities and sizes can now be connected to a controller, (you can make them pulse to the music too.)
- Background colors can now be animated, see microphone-color options page.
- all the parameters on etc page can be animated, which is how I made the audio wave form.
- added some ui animation effects other polish.
- fixed sound engine bug on ipod touches.
now if only I could figure out how to get noticed by a big review site.